2009 O'lvl results

As usual, I will post the results of my students here for self reference. This is certainly not for parents who want to see if my tuition works or not.

B - From bayshore. He's a nice person, forgetful but very determined. I am very happy that he got 16 pts for L1R5, with B3 for all the maths and science. Great job.

B - Sigh..sometimes in life, you have one chance to do things right. Just one chance. If you missed the opportunity and it slips past your hands, nothing much you can do. What you can do is to pick yourself up and walk forward with renewed vigor. I know he can do better than 16 pts for L1R5. It's interesting to me that while the first B got 16 pts and is jumping for joy, this B got 16 pts and is not happy at all. A.maths, Phy, Chem are all B3. Emaths A1.

M - L1R5 is 10 pts. A2 for phy/chem, A1 for e and a maths, Bio A1, humans and Eng A2. The points is within my expectation, though I'm quite sure he thought his english can get an A1 to push down his total score further. Well done...no guys have broken my record yet, haha

D - I actually forgot to write it down. If my memory serves me well, he got 12 for L1R5. Oh well, he did very well in his own standard and mine too. I remembered we did a behind-the-envelope calculation to get around the same score. Hardwork makes all the difference.

E - Didn't do too well. Not all that unexpected isn't it? C5 for most subjects, except B3 for D&T and science. How to do well when one is so indifferent to one's success?

Posting of the various JC/Poly will be out this coming Wed. What I need to say about JC/Poly I've already mentioned to them individually, so there's not point to keep harping on the same points again and again. Whatever paths they choose, I wish them success and smooth journey.

0 comments: