O lvl results out on mon

Old levels results are coming out next monday, on 11th Jan 2010 at 2pm. Here are some stuff you might want to bring along to school:

1. Do have a proper haircut. Dye it black if you know your school is fussy about this. I've heard of students being rejected from getting their results due to their haircut.

2. Wear proper school uniforms with school shoes. Please, strictly no sandals. Again, I've heard of students being rejected and asked to go back home to change to proper attire.

3. Bring tissue paper. Some people are made of water - cry when happy and cry when sad.

4. Bring a file or some sort of holding equipment. The result slip or certificate (i'm not sure if they give that out on the same day, can't remember) you'll need it for future use, so do keep it properly. If it rains, byebye.

5. Lastly, bring a handphone and text me your results! I'll gladly share your joys and sorrows. Just text me, I'll definitely reply. I might not be able to pick up calls if I'm in lessons.

Good luck!

0 comments: